SAP BASIS sample interview questions part VI


1. Can I apply support packages while users are online?
2. How do you change the default directories?
3. What is the best approach to installing SAPGUI on multiple machines?
4. What can and can't I do when copying data between two clients?
5. Can you replace the default SAPGUI image?
6. My server's starting, then stopping. Why?
7. Can we make changes in operation mode effective immediately by force?
8. Logging on takes forever. Can I speed it up?
9. How can I determine which users have access to specific transactions?
10. How do you check the patch level of SAPGUI?
11. I forgot the password to a stand-alone machine. How do I get in?


1. What databases and operating systems are supported by SAP?
2. What databases and operating systems does mySAP ERP run on?
3. What is the best approach to heterogeneous system copy?
4. How can I clone an SAP system for sandbox purposes?
5. What kind of backups should I run during an upgrade?
6. Can I extract one module and continue another module?
7. Why can't I rollback a transport?
8. Is there a way to refresh without losing system history?
9. What is the best way to create indexes in SAP?
10. Is there a way to determine the amount of data in a client?
11. What is a CUA buffer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment